Shared December 30, 2018
Links to the Construction Diaries, if you need:
1. Late 18th Century Rump: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx8pg...
2. 19th Century Mantle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUYLt...
3. 18th Century-Inspired Frock: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6E_w...
4. 15th Century Gown: (1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=327az... (2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAnhV...
5. 15th Century Hose: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS5c5...
6. Adapted Edwardian Walking Skirt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnlzX...
7. 18th/19th Century Shift: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn7te...
8. Accidental Cape: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7Fav...
9. Witch Bonnet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb-jP...
10. Cockades: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp2N_...
11. Regency Petticoat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbPh2...
12. Regency Gown: (1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFOQp... (2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTneq...
13. Potato Smock: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPZE9...
Enchanted Journey by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/...)
Portals to Other Realms:
Instagram, for real-time progress: instagram.com/bernadettebanner (@bernadettebanner)
Patreon, for more vloggish and bloggish content: patreon.com/bernadettebanner
Ko-Fi, if that’s more your thing: ko-fi.com/bernadettebanner
Prints of costume renderings: https://www.redbubble.com/people/bert...
For business enquiries, please contact my representation at:
Requests for personal dressmaking commissions are not considered at this time.
Turning My Apartment into a Cosy Sewing Space & Organizing Things || VLOG
Making A (Modern!) Edwardian Walking Skirt || Historical Style
Buying a Knockoff of My Own Dress: An Educated Roast (actual fire used for Scientific Purposes)
Antique Hunting at New York City's Weekend Flea Markets
“Why Are You Dressed Like That?” Embracing Bygone Styles with Rachel Maksy and Morgan Donner
Why The Costumes of Little Women did NOT deserve an Oscar
Debunking Fake Videos! Can you dye clothes with spinach? (TroomTroom, 5-Min Craft) How To Cook That
10 Sewing Tips from the Experts | National Sewing Circle
Repaint! Zephie the Air Dragon OOAK Monster High Doll
Dressing Only as Rachel McAdams Characters for 1 Week!
18th Century Hair Styling with American Duchess | FashionSpeak Fridays at the National Arts Club NYC
How To Make A Custom Gathered Skirt For Any Age And Size
Making Some Frilly Victorian Underwear || 1890s Combinations
Modern Marie Antoinette: Adapting a Late 18th Century Chemise à la Reine
500 Years of Correcting “Historical” Halloween Costumes
Making an 1895 Walking Skirt (Using an 1895 Drafting Method)
A Cosy Victorian-Inspired Sewing Workroom || Tour
The Most Ambitious Reconstruction Project of All Time: Cathy Hay on Worth’s Peacock Dress
How to Sew a Simple Strong Seam by Hand: A Step-By-Step Beginner’s Guide