Shared January 17, 2014
Hank Green Returns to tell FIFTY FOUR MORE JOKES in less than four minutes because that is WHAT I DO! Thanks to all the Nerdfighters on Twitter who helped me out. And, of course, to the original creators of the jokes...where ever you are.
If you want to watch my previous jokes videos (I've now told a total of 289) there's a full playlist here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTR2t...
FULL VIDEO TEXT!!! ALL FIFTY FOUR JOKES! Transcribed by http://nerdfightergifs.tumblr.com
1. Whats the difference between a cat and a compound sentence? One has claws at the end of its paws and one has a pause at the end of its clause?
2. What's the difference between a Tuna and a piano?
You can tune a piano, but you cannot piano a Tuna.
3 Whats the difference between the moon and Julis Caesar?
The moon is rocky and full of craters and Julius Caesar is dead!
4. Why do you think Civil Disobedience was such a fantastic essay?
Thoreau editing... Thorough.
5. What cell phones do travelling nuns use?
6. And how come her cell phone bill was so high?
She was a Roman (roamin') Catholic
7. Why did they kick cinderella off the baseball team?
She kept running away from the ball.
8. And the mermaid, that was weird. What was she wearing in math class?
Oh yeah.. an Algae-bra
9. Why was the sand wet?
Because the seaweed... The sea... it wee'd
10. What happened when the butcher backed up into his meat grinder?
Uh, he got a little behind in his work.
11. My pastor, he ate too many beans. He had in his own pews.
12. The defendant is accused of putting dynamite into a steer. Abominable! [A Bomb In a Bull]
13. I'm sorry we can't let the elephants back into the public pool. They keep dropping their trunks.
14. What did the policeman say when his tummy was rumbling?
Stop! You're under a vest.
15. Kleptomaniacs just don't get puns... they always take things literally.
16. When the attendant asked the photon if it had any bags to check... It said.. Nah, I'm traveling light.
17. Ah, I had a great boomerang joke... It'll come back to me.
18. So the Pillsbury Doughboy's pants fell off and I.. feel really weird about donuts right now.
19. What did the sub-atmoic ducks say?
20. The stormtrooper was enjoying the Wookie steak, but it was a little Chewie.
21. That girl said she knew me from the vegitarian club, but I'd never seen herbivore [her before]
22. Why are the middle ages sometimes called the Dark Ages? Because they had so many knights.
23. Where do you get whales weighed? At the Whale-weigh station.
24. Name four men that are in a rock group together but none of them sing nor play music... Mt Rushmore. They're a rock group.. it's a rock...group
25. [sings] I stayed up all night because I wanted to see where the sun went, and then it dawned on me.
26. The oddly pleasant feeling of looking down on a physist as they drink the last of their beer. The strange charm of a top down bottoms up.
27. How much does a hipster weigh? An instagram.
28. A man goes to a zoo and discovers there is only one animal and it's a dog. It was a Shih Tzu
29. What do you call a snarky criminal going down the stairs? [A Condesending con descending]
30. What are the 10 letters of the pirate alphabet? Aye, Aye, Arr and the Seven C's
31. PMS jokes are not funny... [Period]
32. So I was on a train with Einstein and he turns to me and asks... Does Boston stop at this train?
33. A Bhuddist monk goes to a hotdog stand and says make me one with everything.
34. Sherlock, what are you doing with that 200lbs shrub? It's not a shrub, it's a lemon tree my dear Watson.
35. How do you make Holy water? Take regular water and just boil the hell out of it.
36. Interesting story, the guy who helped me learn algebra never farted around anyone. I mean he did say he was a private tutor.
37. My first girlfriend was a tennis player but she broke my heart. It was like love meant nothing to her.
38. Ever since I got punched in the nose by that clown I've smelled funny.
I HAD TO CUT SOME BECAUSE OF A CHARACTER LIMIT!
44. They stopped a vulture from bringing his rotting carcasses on the plane but he said "You said I could have two carry on items!"
45. A Roman walks into a bar, holds up two fingers and says... Five beers please.
46. What do you call a cow that's just given birth? [De-Calf-Inated]
47. What do you call a cow with no legs? Ground beef.
48. What do you call a cow with three legs? Lean beef.
49. Two legs? Yo mamma!
50. Some people believe that becoming a vegitarian is just a mistake... A Missed-steak.
51. Puns, thats a rare medium well done.
52. How do you fix a broken Tuba. With a tuba glue.
53. Where does Dorien Gray shop? Forever 21
54. Dorien Gray Jokes, they never get old!
Top 25 Life Hacks of Reddit
Strange answers to the psychopath test | Jon Ronson
Funniest Joke I Ever Heard 1984 Jimmy Stewart
Shoebills are Metal
5 Common Habits That Make People Instantly Dislike You
Astronaut Chris Hadfield Debunks Space Myths | WIRED
Famous Last Words
Trump Distances Himself From The Racist Chant He Inspired
8 ways the world could suddenly end: Stephen Petranek at TEDxMidwest
Narcissist, Psychopath, or Sociopath: How to Spot the Differences
Inside the mind of a master procrastinator | Tim Urban