Shared December 10, 2017
The FCC just released an ad about its plans to kill net neutrality, and it's surprisingly honest and informative.
✋Tell Congress to stop the FCC: https://www.battleforthenet.com (scroll down to the section on Congress)
PRODUCED BY OUR PATRONS:
Special shout-outs to our Patreon Producers: Waeress, Richelle R, Nicholas B, Anna Hathis, Sam G, Tom Mettam, & Anon H 🙌 And TYSM to everyone else supporting us on Patreon! 🙏
Ways you can support us to keep making videos:
☛ Become a Patron: https://www.patreon.com/thejuicemedia
☛ Tip us on PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/thejuicemedia
☛ Bitcoin: 1HMPK1zFCLopAvNEvR3aehFU1tSvHeWkTS
☛ Bitcoin Cash: 1NdbvafZGEttYUewAkLsQe1Y7vqtsTkxJ9
☛ Ethereum: 0xb6cEC5a9f2b62A422F313C15860849122fA8Bc9f
☛ Written & created by Giordano
☛ Performed by Ellen x voice by Lucy
☛ Special thanks to Evan at Fight for the Future
☛ Thanks to Adso, DBot and Damian for input
☛ "Carefree Ukelele" music by Kevin McLeod: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/royalty...
- What's Net Neutrality? There's heaps of videos explaining it - just do a search - or try this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtt2a...
- Conservatives please read this first: https://www.reddit.com/r/Conservative...
- Then read this: https://hackernoon.com/why-pro-net-ne...
- And this: https://techcrunch.com/2017/05/19/the...
- More support for Net Neutrality from Conservatives: https://actionnetwork.org/petitions/c...
- Op-ed by one of the FCC commissioners: "Please stop us from killing Net Neutrality": http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/...
- Ars Technica, "50 Million US Homes Have Only One 25mbps Internet Provider or None At All": https://arstechnica.com/information-t...
- Geekwire, ‘We don’t need net neutrality, we have a free market,’ and other lies" https://www.geekwire.com/2017/comment...
- translated into Norwegian by Øystein Kolstad
- translated into Danish by Mabeli
- translated into Serbian by Tamara
- translated into French by Julie
- translated into Portuguese by Vitor
- translated into German by Anon
- translated into Korean by Anon
- translated into Italian by Niccolò Piras
This is what happens when you reply to spam email | James Veitch
Net Neutrality - What a Closed Internet Means - Extra Credits
Describing everyone running for Prime Minister of Canada
Rudy Giuliani Associates Arrested as Support for Impeachment Rises: A Closer Look
"Is Hypnosis Fake?" Hypnotist stuns TEDX crowd
"Overbooking Business Class" - Trevor Noah - (Crazy Normal)
If a Restaurant was like the Internet...without Net Neutrality
Honest Government Ad | Anti Encryption Law
What game theory teaches us about war | Simon Sinek
More adventures in replying to spam | James Veitch
The Last Time the Globe Warmed
Honest Government Advert | Youth incarceration
Honest Government Ad | Article 13 (Internet Censorship Bill)
Honest Government Ad | 2019 Election (Season 1 Finale)
Honest Government Ad | The Economy
Honest Government Advert | War on Satire
Inside the mind of a master procrastinator | Tim Urban